Get To Know Me!

5:06 PM

Hi readers!
I recently stumbled across this 'Get To Know Me Tag' and I thought I would most my answers so that anyone reading can get to know me a little better.


1. Are you named after someone?
Well, my name is Jordan, and I wasn't technically named after anyone, but my dad is a huge basketball fan. Micheal Jordan anyone? He likes to tell me that's who I was named after, but that's not true. I made my mom promise. ;)


2. When was the last time you cried?
Let's be honest. I'm extremely emotional, I cry all the time. Mostly because of things I watch. I'm a baby. 


3. Do you have kids? 
Currently, I'm 19. I'm just not ready for that yet. I definitely want kids in the future, though.


4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
I'm kind of an introvert, so while new me would be friends with current me, I'm not sure current me would be social enough to be friends with new me.


5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
I'm not really 'guilty' about anything I like. I own up to the fact that I watch 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians'.


6. Do you like your handwriting?
Does anybody? I'm a total perfectionist, so no, I don't like my handwriting. 


7. What is your favorite cereal?
Gluten Free honey nut cheerios! I have celiac disease so I have to eat gluten free, and when cheerios started being made gluten free I thought nothing could ever make me happier. Now I just need gluten free lucky charms. 


8. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Usually I notice their personality. This is a huge thing for me when I become friends with someone. I can't stand people who are passive aggressive and rude, so I'm very conscious when it comes to how others act. 


9. What color are your eyes?
Brown


10. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
Happy endings. Scary movies just bother me because usually the acting is terrible. 






11. Favorite TV Show?
This changes so often, but right now I think it would have to be 'Recovery Road' on Freeform. 


12. Summer or Winter?
Winter!


13. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs! I live for hugs!


14. Where were you born?
Oregon :)


15. What are your hobbies?
I love photography, writing, playing guitar, and sleeping. It counts!



16. What color is your car?
Black



17. What did you want to be when you grew up?
If you ask my 6 year old self, I wanted to be a Princess. I feel like that's pretty standard, but also embarrassing. I didn't want to be any princess though, I wanted to be Ariel. I've been obsessed with mermaids from day 1. 





Well those are the questions from the tag. I hope you all enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. If there is something that wasn't answered that you want answered, just leave a question in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts