My Foundation Routine!

11:48 AM


Hi guys! Today I thought I would talk to you about my current foundation routine. 

I've always struggled with my foundation because I have very fair skin. Because of this, finding the right foundation is extremely hard. Most of the time, foundations are too pink on my skin, and the next shade up is too dark. Finding the right foundation has always been FRUSTRATING but I finally found one that I'm in love with! 




Primer: Maybelline- Baby Skin

Before putting on foundation, you should always use a primer. This will help your makeup last much longer, and help your foundation go on smoother. Currently I've been using this primer by Maybelline. My favorite primer, and the one I would recommend to everyone, however, is the Porefessional by benefit! I'm all out, so I've been using this one which works great as well. 



Sigma Flat Kabuki F80

Make sure when you're applying your foundation you have a nice, clean, brush or sponge. It truly helps your foundation go on even and smooth. Getting a brush spot cleaner will help so you can easily clean your brushes between each use, rather than deep cleaning them. I like to use baby shampoo when I clean my brushes, it helps keep the bristles soft. 

Sigma makes great brushes for makeup. They can be a little spendy, though. I would recommend slowly building your collection, which is what I did. They're definitely worth the money. 



it Cosmetics- Your skin but better CC cream

It's time for the star of this routine! This foundation is lightweight, creamy, and has great coverage. I have a lot of redness on my cheeks, and this foundation does the job at evening that redness out. Plus!  This foundation has SPF 50! How amazing is that?! I'm in the color 'fair', which has no pink to it! It's their lightest shade, and matches my pale skin perfectly. I highly recommend going to Ulta and finding your shade. This foundation is a holy grail for me! 



L'oreal Paris- True match powder

I like to get my face powders from the drugstore. I haven't come across one that doesn't work well for me. I can't justify spending 30+ dollars on a high-end powder when drugstore powders work just as well. 

If you have a problem with powders and foundations being too pink on your skin, I would recommend using a powder that's neutral. This takes all the pink out, which are often found in cool tone products.



That's it for my foundation routine! What products are you loving right now? Leave a comment below!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts